Short Talks1. What is the main purpose of the talk?
2. What is the main topic of this voice mail message?
3. Who most likely is the speaker?
4. How long has Ms. Garcia worked at the company?
5. What is the main purpose of this message?
6. What is the purpose of the man’s call?
7. Where most likely does this announcement take place?
8. What is the main purpose of the man's message?
9. Why did the man think there would be a problem?
10. Where is this announcement being made?
11. Which number do you select to hear arrival and departure information?
12. What is the top story?
13. What is going to happen in November?
14. Who is the audience of this talk?
15. When will they arrive at their first destination?
16. Who is the intended audience of this talk?
17. What is the announcement mainly about?
18. Who most likely is Steve?
19. What does the speaker mention about the event?
20. What is the purpose of the talk?
21. What does the speaker advise the motorists to do?
22. What is implied about today’s event?
23. When will the move taking place?
24. Where is the speech taking place?
25. According to the speaker, what is his main job?
26. What is the talk mainly about?
27. What is purpose of the announcement?
28. Which of the following is mentioned about the Young Asia Ensemble?
29. Why is the caller leaving the message?
30. What is the purpose of the announcement?
31. On which day does this message take place?
32. What division does the speaker represent?
33. Why did Yvette Richards leave this message?
34. What did the speaker decide when he was a child?
35. What is this announcement about?
36. What is the man calling about?
37. For whom is this announcement intended?
38. What is the top story?