Short Talks1. What is being advertised?
2. What is this information about?
3. Why is this event being held?
4. Where is this announcement probably being made?
5. What is the advertisement about?
6. What is the purpose of the message?
7. What is the purpose of the talk?
8. Where is Mr. Patterson at this moment?
9. Who is Mindy Wong?
10. Where most likely is the announcement being made?
11. What is Ms. Brown asked to do?
12. Why is Jen leaving the message?
13. Who would be most interested in this advertisement?
14. When is Ms. Kim’s appointment?
15. What will Mr. Price do tomorrow?
16. What does the listeners being reminded of?
17. What is mentioned about Sarah?
18. What products are most likely being exhibited?
19. What will happen if the contract gets signed?
20. How can the caller update the account balance?
21. Who most likely is giving the talk?
22. Who is the intended audience of this announcement?
23. How can one receive a free sample?
24. Why couldn’t the caller see Angela at the office today?
25. Who most likely is talking?
26. Where is Mr. Stone now?