Click vào các phương án để chọn. Nếu thấy sai, click vào phương án đã chọn để chọn lại.
The people below are all looking for a college course.
There are descriptions of eight colleges and courses they offer.
Decide which course would be the most suitable for the following people
For question 1-5, mark the correct letter (A-H) on your answer sheet.
A. Hillman College is a London college with up-to-date facilities. We offer both primary and secondary full-time teacher training courses. This year there will be special two-year courses available on maths and computers in the primary classroom. All students are expected to spend two terms working in local schools.
B. Kirby College has over fifty years' experience of teacher training. We offer both full-time and part-time courses for all levels of teaching. Large college in lovely countryside, with excellent sports facilities, especially for football and athletics. There is a new course this year called 'Computers in the Classroom'.
C. Kemp College offers a wide range of both full-time and part-time diploma courses in arts and science subjects, lasting from one to three yearn. The college is about two hours away from London by train. It has a new library and good student accommodation. Grants are available for students wanting to return to studying.
D. MacKintosh College offers a range of courses from modern languages to computer studies, in a quiet and pleasant part of London. All students are offered accommodation in college flats and we have excellent sports facilities. Full-time and part-time courses of either three or four years are available.
E. Pemberley College in central London offers full-time courses in science and computer studies. Our four-year courst, allow you to spend a term every year getting work experience in different firms. There are good social and sports facilities. No college accommodation is available at present.
F. ETreeholrne College If you want to be a teacher, loin one of our courses. Places are available on our full-time courses in science and maths this October. Ours is a small teacher training department in a large London college, so we can offer good facilities such as a new computer centre.
G. Dene College was built in 1990 in on attractive part of north London. Spaces are still available on our popular part-time course in primary teaching for teachers who want to retrain. Beginning in October we will also have new four-year courses in law, economics, mathematics and sports science.
H. Westgate College in south London has a range of courses, from maths and physics to computer studies and sports science. We offer both lower and advanced diplomas. All our courses are from one to three years in length and are particularly suitable for people with some work experience.
1. Anna is 18 and she wants to do computer studies so that she can work in an office. She would like to study in London but is worried about finding accommodation.
2. Peter is 19 and wants to be a sports teacher. He is very good at sport, especially running. He wants to go to a college outside London.
3. Maria used to teach in a secondary school but now wants to teach at primary level. She wants to do a part-time course in London.
4. Stephen works in the computer industry and wants to go back to college for a year to do a diploma in advanced computer studies. He lives in London and wants to study there.
5. Ali wants to do computer studies in London. He would like to do a full-time course which includes some time corking in industry. In his spare time he plays football.