Look at the sentences below about an European travel.
Read the text to decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect
The Goddington Theatre Ticket Office is open from 12 noon until 4 p.m. Monday to Friday, and for half an hour in the evening before the advertised start time of each performance.
• Your tickets are held at the Ticket Office for you to collect or, if you prefer, a charge of 35p is made to post them to you. No extra charge is made for bookings by credit card.
• Reservations are held for up to four days, allowing time to call in to pay for the tickets or to send payments in the post.
• You can write to the Ticket Office requesting tickets, or to confirm a reservation.
Information for the disabled
• The theatre has space for up to five wheelchairs at a performance, as the seats in positions 12-16 of row A can be removed.
• If you have difficulty with stairs, please let us know when booking.
Where to find Goddington Theatre
Goddington Theatre can be found within the Goddington University site, next to the car park, which is available for public use after 5 p.m. on weekdays and all day at weekends.
If travelling by car
Coming from the south end of Princes Street, you will see the library on your tight. The next building on your right is Goddington University — there is a pedestrian crossing outside the front entrance. Take the next turning on the right after the crossing (into Broad Street) which takes you along the side of Goddington University — then first right into the car park. Drive up to the car park gate straight ahead of you, stopping as close as possible to the orange machine. Put a £1 coin in the machine and the gate will rise. (Note: Do not try to put a coin in the machine by getting out of your car it is likely that by the time you get back in your car the gate will already be closed again!)
Other car parks are shown on the map. There is an hotly charge. You may find a free parking place on one of the side streets.