Click vào các phương án để chọn. Nếu thấy sai, click vào phương án đã chọn để chọn lại.
The people below are all want to find a department store to visit in their city.
Decide which department store would be the most suitable for the people below.
For question 1-5, mark the correct letter (A-H) on your answer sheet.
People often visit Hal!wick's just for the displays of lights that make it so attractive to shop here. And it was the first to sell clothes made of pure, natural cotton, grown in conditions that avoid tang pollution. The assistants are polite and will help with any questions about goods.
This store is in a beautiful new building. One floor is full of toys and board games like chess, and downstairs there's a huge variety of cakes, sweets and also fresh food that's perfect for making a meallThe roof garden is popular here in summer, and the friendly staff serve delicious lunches.
This store is popular for its range of good-quality sportswear at very reasonable prices, which is hard to find elsewhere. And on the ground floor, you'll had displays of their famous handmade candies - great for celebrations! And Stafford's is always the first to offer new designs in men's and women's clothing, too!
D. Barton's Barton's has been here since it opened in 1930, and still has its huge glass door and beautiful windows. The first floor is fantastic for children, as it's packed with things to play with - at reasonable prices. And downstairs, you'll find a huge selection of amazing fresh food rarely found elsewhere.
E. Gardener and Bell's
This store has been here since 1950. and is the place for cool clothes and jewellery, as it updates its items every few weeks - and many are made from environmentally-friendly materials. The sportswear section has clothes and equipment for almost any sport, although prices can be high.
This traditional-looking store opened in 1860, and still offers high-class, fashionable goods at reasonable prices, with many made from natural materials. The men's clothes are particularly recommended, and there's also an area selling nothing but beautiful jewellery. And on fine days, try the rooftop restaurant — the food is fantastic.
G. Ford and Madecroft's
The café here serves fantastic meals, but also has amazing chocolates and frozen desserts of all kind, and the bakers produce fantastic biscuits and cakes to take away. Upstairs, you'll find a display of toys and also a huge range of board game together with instructions to help you play.
The customer service here is the best anywhere in the city. and staff will help you hod what you're looking for from Jewellery to children's toys. And the cafe here. probably one of the most attractive you'll ever visit, serves the biggest ice creams anywhere. too - and the best cakes!
1. Jasmine would like to find a store where they can eat outside, and her dad wants somewhere known for its good-quality suits. They also want to buy a necklace for Jasmine's mum.
2. Peter wants to buy some special sweets for his grandma's birthday, and his older sister, Nell, wants to see the latest women's fashions. They also need to buy new tennis T-shirt without spending a lot.
3. Maria wants a store selling clothes that use materials produced without damaging the environment. Her mum would like somewhere that has great customer service and is beautiful inside.
4. John enjoys cooking, and wants to buy some unusual ingredients. His parents like sto that have been in the same buildings since they were young, and that have great toys John's young sister.
5. Samuel and Mark want to visit a store with a good selection of chess sets. They'd like to I have some delicious ice creams and buy something made in the store to eat later.