Click vào các phương án để chọn. Nếu thấy sai, click vào phương án đã chọn để chọn lại.
The people below are all want to find a beach to go at the weekend.
Decide which beach would be the most suitable for the people below.
For question 1-5, mark the correct letter (A-H) on your answer sheet.
A. Holly Bay
The café here serves delicious meals and sanwiches! The water's calm in the bay, perfect for people wanting to swim across it - around 2kms! However, it's very deep, so is only suitable for strong swimmers. Them are often sand artists here, and horses for hire to take you along the beach.
This beach is popular with families with young children and people who aren't strong swimmers. as the water is warm and not deep. Bring your own food to the picnic area, or try the great snacks at the cafe. However, the nearest car park is quite a walk away.
C. Barmouth Beach
This beach often has displays of animals and birds - skilfully made from sand, which you can also learn how to do. It's also the perfect place for lying in the sun - or why not explore the beach paths on foot for an hour or two? The views are fantastic.
D. Westley Beach There ore distance swimming, soiling and sorting sessions for people of all levels, and the beach is also famous for sculptures mode of sand, which artists display every weekend! It's easily reached from the car park through a lovely wood, which you can explore on foot when it gets cooler.
E. Minton Strand
The sea here offers safe swimming and sailing even for beginners. but there's still plenty to do when you want a change from sunbathing. A teenagers' beach club offers sports like cycle rides, volleyball and beach chess - great for everyone getting to know each other!
F. South Beach
This beautiful beach offers safe swimming. And when you fancy a change from sunbathing or watersports. there's a funfair nearby, and beautiful gardens to walk through, with tables and chairs where you can eat your own food. Leave your car by the gardens, and you'll be on the beach almost immediately.
G. Silver Sands
This beach has a sea temperature slightly higher than other coastal areas, and with its gentle waves it's perfect for children. There's plenty to do, too, with play leaders offering games to entertain younger ones, and surfing and sailing available at all levels, including beginners.The snack bar is excellent, too
H. Maple Sands
Adults keen on horses love this beach. At certain time, the sea leaves warm-water pools on the beach, perfect for children to play, but the water further out is deeper, for more challenging swimming. And the teenagers' beach club offer group activities, like making sand sculptures - great for making new friends
1. Neil and his family want a beach that's dose to a car park and offers several other activities apart from spending time in the sea. They'd also like a picnic area near the beach.
2. Jack and Henry can swim well, so they'd like opportunities for distance swimming with their dad. Their mum wants to go riding on the beach, and also buy snacks for everyone there.
3. Salma and Naha want to go somewhere they can try watersports for the first time. Their mum wants a beach with warm water, and organised activities suitable for their small sister.
4. Anna and her family would like to do some sunbathing, but also have a long walk along the coast. Anna also wants to try doing some sand sculptures.
5. Sylvie's family want a beach suitable for Sy'vie's small sister to go swimming, as she's only just learned. Sylvie wants somewhere with various organised games and activities, where she can meet other people her age.