Click vào các phương án để chọn. Nếu thấy sai, click vào phương án đã chọn để chọn lại.
The young people below all want to do an art course during their school holidays.
There are descriptions of eight short art courses as below.
Decide which course would be the most suitable for the following people
For question 1-5, mark the correct letter (A-H) on your answer sheet.
A. Streetwear This shop has all the top-of-the-range sports and leisurewear labels. The clothes aren't cheap but they're all high quality. Keep up-to-date with their latest styles by going to their website.
B. Balloon This is the place to come for great designs and low prices. There are no changing rooms, but the service is quick and helpful. They stock plenty of jeans, T-shirts and other everyday fashions, plus a range of clothes for indoor and outdoor fitness activities.
C. Zizi's This small shop specialises in clothes for larger and smaller sizes and it's especially good for sportswear. The prices are high, but the assistants are friendly and efficient. The shop doesn't have a website yet.
D. Teenscape This shop is really popular with young people looking for clothes for special events - you'll pay a bit mom, but you'll look fantastic! It's a huge shop and has everything you could possibly want - including a wide selection of jewellery and shoes. You can sec the full range of their products online.
E. Cinders This tiny shop is full of the most wonderful partywear — dresses for girls and smart suits for boys. There are some unusual styles too. They're planning to launch a range of matching shoes and jewellery some time next year —check their website for details.
F. Orange A great store for shopping with pocket money. It stocks plenty of basic boys' and girls' clothes in a wide range of sizes and lengths, but the styles don't differ much from year to year. The staff are nice, and there are lots of changing rooms.
G. Fanfare If you're looking for something plain and simple for school or leisure - dresses, jeans, shirts, skirts, sportswear you're sure to find it here. It's always crowded because the prices are so low. There aren't any changing rooms, and the queues to pay are always long -so be prepared to wait!
H. Wardrobe This shop has an interesting range of reasonably-priced girls' clothes for everyday wear, with styles that you just don't see in other stores. There are plenty of changing rooms. Look out for their lovely hand-made jewellery - especially their earrings.
1. George has to buy some new jeans but hasn't much money to spend. He's quite tall, so he likes to try on clothes to check that they fit.
2. Rosa would like a beautiful dress for her school's end-of-year party, with earrings to match. Her mother has given her quite a lot of money to spend, and she'd like to buy everything in one store.
3. Stefan wants to get a smart designer rugby shirt, and doesn't mind how expensive it is. He prefers to choose his clothes online before he goes to town to buy anything.
4. Tanya wants to buy some skirts and tops that are a bit unusual, so that she'll look different from everyone else at school. She wants to try things on in the shop to make sure they suit her.
5. Suzie needs to get some fairly cheap sports clothes for wearing at the gym. She's in a hurry, so doesn't want to spend too long shopping.