Click vào các phương án để chọn. Nếu thấy sai, click vào phương án đã chọn để chọn lại.
Complete the conversations. What does Howard say to the hotel receptionist?
Receptionist: Good morning. Can I help you?
Howard: (D) I'd like a room, please.
A. I want to pay tomorrow morning
B. Is that with breakfast?
C. That's all night
D. I'd like a room, please
E. No, I'd like a double, please
F. Just tonight, I think. How much will that be, please?
G. No, thank you. I only have one small suitcase
H. By cheque if that's possible.
1. Receptionist: Will that be a single room?
2. Receptionist: How long do you want to stay, sir?
3. Receptionist: For one night, that will be £54 per person
4. Receptionist: Yes, it is. How would you like to pay, sir?
5. Receptionist: Fine. That'll be fine. Your room number is 401. Do you need any help with your luggage?
Receptionist: Here is your key, sir. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.