Click vào các phương án để chọn. Nếu thấy sai, click vào phương án đã chọn để chọn lại.
Complete the conversation. What does Chris say to the waiter?
Waiter: Good morning. Can I help you?
Chris: (G) Have you got a table for two, please?
A. I'd like a salad and a main course.
B. How long will we have to wait?
C. Yes, we'll have two glasses of mineral water.
D. Right. Where can we leave our coats?
E. I need to make a telephone call.
F. We'll go somewhere else.
G. Have you got a table for two, please?
H. That's all right. Can we see the menu, please?
1. Waiter: I'm afraid we haven't got a table free at the moment.
2. Waiter: About a quarter of an hour. Those people in the corner have nearly finished.
3. Waiter: Of course. Can I bring you a drink?
4. Waiter: Certainly. Anything else I can do for you?
5. Waiter: There's a phone outside the kitchen.
Waiter: I'll take them for you. Your table will be ready soon.