Click vào các phương án để chọn. Nếu thấy sai, click vào phương án đã chọn để chọn lại.
Complete the conversation between two friends. What does the tourist say to the shop assistant?
Assistant: Good morning. Can I help you?
Tourist: (D) Yes, please. I'd like a book about London.
A. I'll take the cheaper one.
B. Oh, it's for me. I want a guide book.
C. I haven't got any children.
D. Yes, please. I'd like a book about London.
E. No, thank you. I want to use it now.
F. That's very heavy. Have you got a smaller one?
G. Is it a good book?
H. That looks better. How much is it?
1. Assistant: For children or daults?
2. Assistant: A lot of tourist buy this one.
3. Assistant: What about this one with fewer pages?
4. Assistant: The hardback is $8, and the paperback $3.50
5. Assistant: Fine. Shall I put it in a bag for you?
Assistant: Here you are. Thank you
Tourist: Thanks. Goodbye.