Short talks and conversations1. Why does the teacher talk about the boy's grad?
2. What happened to the girl's smartphone?
3. What will the teacher probably do next?
4. What does the teacher say about the boy's essay?
5. What can be inferred about the boy?
6. What do the students imply about Ms. Reardon?
7. What is the girl going to do tomorrow morning?
8. What is probably true about the speakers?
9. What are the students going to do in the afternoon?
Longer talks and conversations1. What are the speakers mainly discussing?
2. What can be in ferred about the girl?
3. What does the girl say about the volleyball team?
4. What does the girl say about her teacher?
5. What does the teacher say about the girl's paper?
6. What is the boy's role on the student newspaper?
7. Why does the girl mention Randy?
8. What is the principal explaining?
9. Why does the girl mention Mr. Jessie?