Click vào các phương án để chọn. Nếu thấy sai, click vào phương án đã chọn để chọn lại.
Complete the conversation in a garage. What does David say to the mechanic?
Mechanic: Good morning. How can I help you?
David: (E) Would you have a look at my car, please?
A. Oh dear. Can you repair it now?
B. That will be fine
C. Thanks. How much will it cost?
D. It's only Monday today. I'll go to another garage
E. Would you have a look at my car, please?
F. I bought it new about four years ago
G. It goes at eighty kilometers an hour
H. It won't start in the morning
1. Mechanic: Certainly. What's the problem?
2. Mechanic: How long have you had the car?
3. Mechanic: Hm, there may be something wrong with the engine
4. Mechanic: I'm afraid we have a lot of work at the moment. I can't do it until Friday
5. Mechanic: Well, I suppose I can do it on Wednesday
Mechanic: Bring it tin 8.30 in the morning