Click vào các phương án để chọn. Nếu thấy sai, click vào phương án đã chọn để chọn lại.
The people below all want to watch an animated film.
Decide which film would be the most suitable for the people below.
For question 1-5, mark the correct letter (A-H) on your answer sheet.
Review of animated films
You'll want to see this film again and again, with a wonderful cast of animals, and folk music soundtrack Sung by studio performers. And you'll learn something new about the characters each time you watch. Based on the book by a well-known author, it's a favourite for all the family.
B. Magic Makers
This is a gentle film about a village of animals who all help each other through life - but things don't always go at all as they expected. In fact, they're usually far better!A beautiful, funny film with great songs you won't forget You'll never get tired of watching it!
While you're watching this beautiful film. you'll also be entertained by the wonderful piano and violin music that accompanies it. Its a film for the hole family, including young children, to sit down and see together. And everyone will find that they have something in common with the people in the film.
D. The Dance Although they haven't been together for long, a group of brave dancers decide to put on a performance, and their experiences are both Funny and sad. The Film's message is particularly suitable For teenagers, and the animation, in the Form of old-Fashioned cartoons rather than created by computers, is spectacular.
The pictures are so fantastic, they almost need nothing more than the piano music that accompanies them. The film focuses on some brave friends who come together to support each other in various ways, and the well-known performers saying their words bring something really special to it. The film has lots to teach teenagers
The pop music in this film is great, as it features the voices of top performers. The film follows a friendly tiger in the jungle, who becomes a hero to his friends. This film first came out in the 70s, and the graphics in this beautiful film have changed very little.
The whole family will sing along to the songs by well-known performers in this film. Choose which of the character is most like you — and who's your hero! From the book by teenagers' author Dylan Peters, its been a favourite with audiences since it came out years ago.
This beautiful film, with simple graphic is based on the well-known novel, which has become very popular in school classrooms. Although it's full of comedy situations and surprises from beginning to end, the film also has a serious message, and will leave you with something to think about after you've watched it
1. Kerim wants a film that uses traditional animation methods, such as simple drawings rather than computers to create pictures. He particularly enjoys films about animals, and with great songs sung by well-known singers.
2. Alice, her mum and small sister want a film they can all enjoy. Alice loves films where she feels the main characters are like her, and that have soundtracks involving only instruments, with no singing.
3. Lukas enjoys films that make him laugh, but that he can learn something from at the same time. He's a keen reader, and he'd like a film of something he's probably already read.
4. Minnie wants to see a happy film that isn't just about heroes against bad people. She'd like a film that's full of surprises, that she'll want to watch over and over again.
5. Susana wants to see a film about characters that show courage in different situations, and that have the voices of famous actors. She'd like the film to have really beautiful animation.