Click vào các phương án để chọn. Nếu thấy sai, click vào phương án đã chọn để chọn lại.
The people below are all doing school geography projects and want to find a website to help them.
Decide which website would be the most suitable for the people below.
For question 1-5, mark the correct letter (A-H) on your answer sheet.
This website has fantastic videos of animals in challenging locations, and information about how they manage to live there. There are also helpful tips on understanding geographical information, such as maps and diagrams of the Earth and its oceans. Users can also share information about useful links to follow.
This website has lots of maps, quizzes and advice, to check your knowledge of what you've studied - and remind you of anything you've forgotten! There's a brilliant section about popular places in any different countries, which attract large numbers of visitors, with background historical details about the reasons these places are now so well known.
This website has interesting maps and details about places that have become famous tourist destinations in different countries, and also some famous geographical features around the world, such as the biggest mountains and rivers. There are also online tips available on how to research information for projects.
D. Goworld How do people live in places with very high or low temperatures in different seasons? Find out how people adapt to the climate they live in, how it affects their lives and what they do to stay worm or keep cool, as necessary. You can also upload your own stories about life in extreme temperatures in your country.
E. Planet Zoom
Not sure how to understand the information included on maps? Here's a step-by-step guide to using them! The site also has games and puzzles about all the continents. including Africa, Asia and Europe, and important details about them, such as huge size, and their mountain ranges, rivers and climate.
This website has lots of beautiful photos, maps and film clips to help you learn more about some of the highest - and coldest - peaks on the planet. You'll find plenty of amazing facts about them, together with details of the wildlife that makes its home in the surrounding areas.
Which countries in the world have the coldest winners, the highest mountains or the most unusual animals? Check your knowledge with some fantastic geography puzzles and games. And the photos on this site also show people's everyday lives in very different climate conditions.
What's underneath the ground we walk on, You'll find maps and diagrams here to tell you - including what you'd see inside the planet If you cut it in half! There's information no about parts of the world that area land. but actually oceans and sea, and help on researching and presenting pro", Information.
1. Sandra wants to learn more about what Planet Earth is actually made of, and how much of it is covered by water. She'd also like online advice about how to organise her work.
2. Miranda wants to learn about some of the famous tourist sites in the world, and why they have become famous. She'd like to play games on the website to help her remember the information.
3. For his project, Billy needs to find out about the biggest mountains in the world, and the kind of animals living near them. Fled also like to see videos of the locations he's studying.
4. Anna wants to learn about the biggest land areas of the world, and get key facts about their geography. She'd also like advice on how to improve her map-reading skills.
5. Kristofer's country has very cold winters, so he's interested in how other people in cold countries deal with their environment. He'd like to share his experiences online with teenagers there.