Part 11. This is broken học thử
2. We are only open in the morning
3. Don't bring your dog in here
4. You can sleep here
5. We work fast
6. You can't come in here
7. We sell clothes
8. You can only get small pictures here
9. You can take your old shirts or trousers here
10. Adults cannot sit here
11. You can't pay by cheque
12. Always keep your bags with you
14. Trip to New York
15. Miss Phelps
16. Jazz on a summer evening
18. College secretary
19. University library
20. What must Phil do on his return?
21. Sunflowers Health Club
22. Maths homework
23. Women's bicycle for sale
24. Now on first floor
25. There is no football class today
26. The pool is closed on October 1st
27. Why has Adam written this message?
28. Computer games show
29. Singing practice starts at 1:25
30. Where might you see it?
31. Skateboard for sale
32. Ms Lester is away today
33. The school's sport hall
Part 21. Going to the zoo học thử
2. A swimming pool
3. Lisa and Jane
5. Sam's new computer
6. Going to a new school
7. A shopping trip
8. Jane's hobby
9. Cooking a meal
10. About cooking
11. Going shopping
12. Pop concert
13. Who writes both a magazine and a blog? học thử
14. School gardens competition
15. Three musuems
16. Advice on doing homework
17. Three teenage sports superstars
18. My First Cookbook by Lenard Minnow
19. Three teenage business people
20. Three teenagers describe their hobbies
21. New books
22. Teen Bloggers
Part 31. John's broken this plate học thử
2. What does Ben say to Ann? học thử
3. Canada geese học thử
4. Where do you come from?
5. What does David say to Sarah?
6. Esther's story
7. What's the time?
8. Rebecca Stevens
9. Good morning. Can I help you?
10. How far is it to Manchester?
11. What does Howard say to the hotel receptionist?
12. Working for an airline
13. Who's that man with the green sweater?
14. What does David say to the mechanic?
15. Howard Bonnier
16. How are you?
17. What does Stephen say to the airport assistant?
18. Bill Prince-Smith
19. How old are you?
20. What does Chris say to the waiter?
21. A healthy life
22. When will the lunch be ready?
23. What does the student say to the assistant?
24. John Pickering
25. Are you sure the match starts at two?
26. What does Tom say to the receptionist?
27. Bill Bryson
28. Let's listen to this new CD
29. Hi, Mary. Sorry I'm late
31. How did you go to Madrid?
32. Ice fishing
33. What does Sally say to the journalist?
34. Let's have supper now
35. What does Helen say to Amy?
36. Corryvale farm
37. A family of dancers
38. Starting at a new school
39. Will's blog
40. Starting photography
41. Isabella Rose Taylor
42. An amazing stay at the Ocean View Hotel
43. We are playing video games IS real life
44. Would you like to be an astronaut?
Part 41. Bicycles học thử
2. A history of air travel
3. The ostrich
4. The Ruwenzori Mountains
5. Line dancing
7. The Cerne Giant
11. The history of farming
12. The globe theatre
13. William Perkin
14. Wivenhoe hotel
15. Red pandas
16. The oldest university in the world
17. Ferry to school
18. The museum of Childhood
19. Preparing to go camping with the school
20. Cello player wins music competition
Part 51. People in a family học thử
2. Some holiday words
3. Some things you can find in a house
4. You put this on your head
5. Some things you may find in your bag
6. You can drive fast here
7. Everybody likes to eat a piece of this
8. This is a large group of trees
9. When your friends go on holiday, they send you this
11. You will need to buy this when you travel on a bus
12. You need this to cut up meat
13. I hope you are well
14. Thank you for your email
15. Dear Aunt Nel
16. A school trip to the theatre
17. Hi Amelia
18. This is the best holiday ever
19. Gemma and Anne
20. Hi Emma
21. We are going to do something different
Part 61. You want to go swimming on Saturday
2. You are going shopping with your English friend
3. This weekend
4. Help! I'm bored
6. You recently lost something
7. I'm going to be in your town next week
8. Read the email from Joe